DRY SKIN, DEHYDRATED
DRY SKIN – the skin is thin and fragile, with highlight pores, usually causes discomfort and tends to be peeled away especially around the nose and cheekbone .
Dry skin is a skin deficient in lipids, lipid film is damaged and does not have the ability to provide optimum protection, sebaceous glands produce insufficient or less sebum, the skin stretches losing its elasticity.
This type of skin is aging prematurely, is sensitive to cold, wind and sun. This condition is largely due to a genetic predisposition and can be characteristic including young people.
DEHYDRATED SKIN primarily means no water but skin may have a lipid deficiency too. Your skin shows deleted, lacks suppleness and elasticity, furrowed by wrinkles. Dehydration can feature virtually any type of skin; oily skin can be dehydrated too. It is important to properly diagnostic skin condition in order to establish proper care and hygiene routine. The main cause is lack of water in the body, smoking, taking drugs. Occurs more frequently with age. Dehydrated skin is more easily balanced than that moisturize dry skin sticking together can be primarily inside ( sufficient water intake ).
Care routine for dry skin
Not only when use makeup should clean your skin. Evening skin should be cleaned to remove dirt coming from the external environment, pollution, makeup and skin free of toxins, dead cells, traces of sebum and skin morning to release toxins secreted sebum.
- remove makeup with a cleansing oil, vegetable oil or biphasic especially if makeup containing lipstick and waterproof mascara. It can also use cleansing milk (fluid emulsion). After cleansing, to remove traces can use micellar water
- cleaning is performed with a cleanser ( cleansing gel ) suitable for dry skin, containing surfactants. Some do not require rinsing cleans, but for maximum comfort skin recommend rinsing with clean water
- next applying a tonic – which can be a solution made up of several ingredients or can be a floral water ( lemon balm or neroli for example) – or a moisturizing lotion. Do not use astringent solutions, alcoholic, degreasing
Applying a moisturizing day cream is intended to protect the skin by helping the smooth functioning of its barrier protective lipid layer of the skin and balance. Night cream is designed to vitaminize or regenerate the skin. Depending on the actual needs of skin, care involves the application of preparations containing active or anti age, moisturizing, soothing, elasticized, circulators and so on. Night Cream can be actually a mix of vegetable oils + vitamins and fat .
- apply regularly creams rich in nutrients. Dry skin loves facial oils and softener creams
- specific ingredients are recommended for dry skin emollients, moisturizing and antioxidant assets: hyaluronic acid, collagen, vegetable glycerin, vitamin E, panthenol, beeswax, mallow extract, urea cosmetics, lanolin, neroli water , Coenzyme Q10
- vegetable oils are recommended: argan oil, aloe, avocado, broccoli, almonds, wheat germ, olive, vegetable butters and Rosa Mosqueta: cocoa , shea
- essential oils: rosewood, neroli, palmarosa, damas rose
- for sensitive skins a help is bisabolol, lemon water balm, aloe vera powder
Exfoliation can be achieved by mechanical or chemical action. Deep cleaning helps remove dead cells, refines skin texture, rids skin of impurities, smoothes the skin. Mechanical exfoliation is recommended to be made once a week. Exfoliation by chemical action can be done once a week or even daily; It depends on the condition of skin and exfoliating ingredient concentration. Peeling solution can be applied in the evening or morning. If applied in the morning, is recommended with 10-15 minutes before applying the daily cream.
- mechanic peeling is carried out with a peeling cream half full or with a composition containing dietary fiber, sugar, ground or seeds selected by the tolerance of skin: flakes, coconut, wheat bran or oat seed, strawberry, hibiscus flower scrub, jojoba beads
- chemical peeling is done using AHA acids that apply a gel or an aqua based solution. AHA concentration will be determined by the tolerance of the skin, by following the recipe or product sheet
WEEKLY FACIAL MASKS
Choose carefully right ingredients skin type and current needs. Apply the mask to cleaned and dried skin, and leave for 10-20 minutes ( before you feel discomfort or tightening) then remove.
- before applying a facial mask is welcome a facial sauna for 5-10 minutes, with an infusion of plants, floral waters or 1-3 drops of essential oil diluted in hot water
- ingredients can be selected given the need for deep moisturizing, restoring the hydro-lipid layer, the need for nutrients and antioxidants. Some ingredients for masks Minute: clay, bee products, vegetable oils, avocados and non-acidic fresh fruits, egg yolk ,mashed vegetables, any vitamin